Issue #29 from ea4eoz noted that this is backwards for the revision H
board. It's clearly must be backwards for _every_ revision, since
closing a jumper, rather than opening it, is the way to connect the
other side of the jumper to ground.
(This error was inserted by me when I originally wrote this section
of the documentation.)
Added a variety of additional information and fixups, to the BOM table especially:
* added some missing jumpers (JP1/J11/A13_W/A14_w)
* jumpers were unclear outside of KiCad, added "silkscreen" column with notes
* also added a "socket" column for parts if want to buy narrow/wide holder for any chips
* some jumpers incorrectly had "right angle" listed where straight header needed
* the PCBWay link was broken, updated to revH
- Addresses warning on build: `lib_extra_dirs` configuration option is deprecated in section [platformio]! Please move it to global `env` section.
- Sets default baud-rate on PlatformIO Serial Monitor.
The backplanes (though not the cards) are actually fairly compatible,
so we include this information to give guidance on using a backplane
from one system with the other.
This may also provide helpful insight for RC6502 board designers.