- [Repowering board by termination power TERMPWR](#repowering-board-by-termination-power-termpwr)
- [Powering board by USB alone](#powering-board-by-usb-alone)
- [Activity LED D1 v1.1+ only](#activity-led-d1-v11-only)
- [Bill of Materials](#bill-of-materials)
- [Ribbon cable should not be seated fully on connector J1 for me, at least](#ribbon-cable-should-not-be-seated-fully-on-connector-j1-for-me-at-least)
@ -191,6 +194,33 @@ This is a breakout of the built-in LED that reflects disk activity. It is the sa
The signal is active-low, and current-limiting resistor for the LED is on the *positive* (anode) side of the LED. This way you can tap in to the cathode (negative) pin of the LED footprint to monitor drive activity from an external device directly if you need to do that.
# Bill of Materials
To assemble the board, you will need the following components.
Quantity | Thing | Example Part Number
1 | An STM32 "Blue Pill" module and a way to program it with the [BlueSCSI](https://github.com/erichelgeson/BlueSCSI) firmware |