A simple and free DASM assembler library for creating small QR codes
This project provides a simple QR code generator for the 650x family.
Note: The code is mostly specifically taylored for the Atari 2600 and a version 2 QR code. Other platforms or QR code versions have not been tested. But it should be adaptable without too major problems (see instructions.txt).
If you make use of my code or have questions, please let me know.
- easy to use DASM macros
- assembler switches to taylor generator to your needs
- code optimized for minimal RAM and ROM space
- all eight mask pattern supported
- Atari 2600 demo code (randomly generates some Atari 2600 related messages)
- generator code for Reed-Solomon ECC generator polygons accompanied (can also be integrated to compute on-the-fly)
- only small (versions 1, 2 and 3), single block QR codes supported
- only byte mode supported
- no automatic mask pattern evaluation
- tested only for version 2 QR codes (25x25)
- memory organization has to be implemented platform specific