Otherwise, the last exec() cmdline lingers around for the next exec("file", NULL).
cc65 is a complete cross development package for 65(C)02 systems, including a powerful macro assembler, a C compiler, linker, archiver and several other tools. cc65 has C and runtime library support for many of the old 6502 machines. For details look at the Website.
- Ullrich von Bassewitz
Core team members:
- Christian Groessler: Atari, Atari5200, and CreatiVision library Maintainer
- dqh: GHA help
- Greg King: all around hackery
- groepaz: CBM library, Project Maintainer
- Oliver Schmidt: Apple II library Maintainer
- acqn: various compiler fixes
- jedeoric: Telestrat target
- jmr: compiler fixes
- karrika: Atari 7800 target
- Stephan Mühlstrasser: osic1p target
- Wayne Parham: Sym-1 target
- Dave Plummer: KIM-1 target
(The above list is incomplete, if you feel left out - please speak up or add yourself in a PR)
Some of us may also be around on IRC #cc65 on libera.chat
The main Documentation for users and developers
Info on Contributing to the CC65 project. Please read this before working on something you want to contribute, and before reporting bugs.
The Wiki contains some extra info that does not fit into the regular documentation.